By MBTA (Public Transportation)
- From Logan International Airport, take the SL1 (Silver Line) bus towards South Station Via the Waterfront. Get off at South Station.
- From South Station, take the Red Line towards Alewife and get off at Harvard Station.
From Harvard Square:
- By bus: Take any of the buses 72, 74, 75, or 78 to the stop at the intersection of Garden St. and Mason St., opposite from the hotel.
- By taxi: As you exit the top of the Harvard Sq. T station, turn around 180 degrees and walk to the taxi stand immediately in front of Au Bon Pain.
- By foot: The hotel is about a 10-minute walk from Harvard Square; Walking Map.
- MBTA Web Site
- Taxis are available at the airport and train stations.
- There is a taxi stand directly in front of the Sheraton Commander.